Monday, May 7, 2012

Learning the Basics About the Stock Market

Since I know now the difference between an asset and a liability, I was really very eager to look for ways in order to build my assets. I have to start small considering my small savings. I know nothing. I don't know how to start or where to start.


Aside from being inspired by the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book, I was also educated and inspired by Bro. Bo's articles and his book "8 Secrets of the Truly Rich". Because of him, I was inspired to learn more about the stock market.

The word stock market makes me frightened. Why? Because my friends and family reminded me of the negative things about the stock market. They said that many people or most people lose their money in the stock market and they're worried that I might, too.

It's a tough decision for me so before I decide whether to join or not, I spent my time learning and understanding the basics about the stock market. It's not easy. Sometimes I was overwhelmed, became discouraged and thoughts of surrender crossed my mind but I didn't.

shepherdsvoice.com.ph
It took me several months of learning the basics of the stock market before I gathered enough courage to actually invest

Though I'm not yet an expert, the fact that I started is already something to me. I knew nothing about investing before so for me this is a great milestone in my life.

One thing that really gave me the courage is that I have trust in the recommendations of Bro. Bo Sanchez and his guidance through the Truly Rich Club. If not because of him, it would take me years before I could start investing in the stock market. Thank you Bro. Bo for inspiring more people to be investors and entrepreneurs.



No comments: