Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Peso-Cost Averaging Method

I've been investing in the stock market for sometime now. I practically tried almost everything.

I opened an account with Citiseconline. I funded it, bought my shares from some of the giant companies that was recommended by Bo Sanchez in the Truly Rich Club, sold some of my shares and withdrew my money from my Citiseconline account. It's easy and convenient.

It's exciting to watch your stocks rise after only several days. At times I'm tempted to sell my shares. If you see the share prices plummets, you couldn't help but be nervous. But that's okay especially if you're doing the peso-cost averaging method. Actually when the share prices go down, it's the best time to buy because of the lower prices which means you could buy more shares with your money.

The first time I sold my shares, I was happy because I had 6.5% profit for only a period of five months.


Peso-cost averaging method is an investment strategy which is recommended for stock trading beginners. By using this method, you do not have to time the market or worry about the rise and fall of stock prices. All you have to do is to invest a certain amount of money at a regular interval (ex. monthly, bimonthly, etc.) for a predetermined period of time, say 10 or 20 years.


PESO-COST AVERAGING METHOD


Please watch the video for more information about peso-cost averaging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The difference in most of the web crawler.

Look into my webpage: organic seo