Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Modified Peso Cost Averaging Method

Investing in the stock market is fun especially when you see your money slowly builds up. For some time now, I’m using the peso costaveraging method together with the strategic averaging method of the Truly Rich Club.

I noticed that within a year, there are times when the market slows down. No one knows when that time is because this is dictated by the prevailing market conditions at the time. Like for instance in the month of May when suddenly the Philippine stock market went down. This had lasted for more than a month.

During these times, investors like us go shopping because there are more great companies which are on sale. This means we can buy our favorite companies at a great discount. We could buy more shares with our money.

But during that time I was somehow frustrated because there are so many companies which are on sale but I don’t have that much money to buy them. My money was just limited to that certain amount I deposited in my Citiseconline account every month.

So I decided to modify my method of investing.

What if, every month I still save a part of my salary for my investment in the stock market and deposit it in my Citiseconline account which is the same as to what I’m doing before. The difference is, since I am a long term investor I will just leave my money in my account. I won’t buy stocks for the meantime especially if it’s a bull market. So my money will be accumulated in my account.

When the stock market dips, that’s the time that I will buy stocks of my favorite companies. I will now have more funds to invest which means I will acquire more stocks. Since I had already acquired some stocks of my favorite companies before, I could easily monitor their stock prices. I will be guided further by Bro. Bo’s stocks update in the Truly Rich Club.

If you want to prosper in your financial, personal and spiritual life, join the Truly Rich Club now.

No comments: