Monday, August 6, 2012

Having a Break in Photography



I thought of having a break from serious matters and just relax and have fun with my photos.

I personally took these photos. I love taking photos of nature though I'm not an expert yet. This is far from investing but I just want to share them. I hope you like it.

It's far from the skyscrapers in the cities, highways, cars, pollution and other life's luxuries. It's just simply as it is. It's relaxing.

We're located in the mountain overlooking the valley. I woke up one morning, took my camera and off I went taking photos of anything.



I was captivated by the snow white fog that covers the mountains as well as the valleys below early in the morning. As the sun rises in the east, it slowly vacates the mountains and valleys giving way to the grandeur of the great sunrise.


This is the picturesque view of the road leading to town. 


And this is the mountain trail we used to hike when we were younger. I suddenly miss home.

I have more masterpieces here.(^_^).

No comments: