Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seminar on Real Estate Investing : Think Rich Pinoy Workshop

One of the most important thing to do before entering a new venture is gaining enough knowledge about the new venture you want to enter to. One way to do this is attending relevant seminars.

This September 1, 2012, I'm going to attend the Think Rich Pinoy Workshop and I'm excited because I would be able to play the famous game of Robert Kiyosaki which is the CASHFLOW 101. I could only read about this game from books, articles and blogs. But because of this seminar, I would be able to play it first hand. I hope I would be able to get out from the rat race. (^_^).

Not only CASHFLOW 101 but there are a lot more blessings we could get from this seminar.

I'm sure I would learn so much from here.

If you're interested in this seminar and want to avail please click the link below. Only limited seats are available . They could only entertain 100 persons per batch.



2 comments:

Unknown said...


I have read your blog and got new ideas about property investors and useful advice for investing property. Thanks !

Custodian Wealth Builders

Rich said...

Welcome and thanks Mr. Blake. I wish I could attend one of your seminars, too.