Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sold Out!

One of my stocks went up this week after being stagnant for five months. Though I am doing the peso-cost averaging method, sometimes I sell my stocks when the price is high but buy it again when it goes down since the companies I'm buying are great and stable companies. In this way I can increase my investment.

This week I sold my stocks in one of the companies I bought. I am happy because I made a whooping 13.11% gain. This is so much higher than the interest you could get from the banks and this is only for a period of five months.

What I just did is a method known to the Truly Rich Club members as the Strategic Averaging Method or SAM. You buy and hold your stocks for sometime and when the price goes up, you sell it, get your gain and buy it again when the price is lower.

Happy Investing!...(^_^)


No comments: